SCHEDULER - Position Overview: Responsible for the overall scheduling duties in order to ensure an organized and efficient scheduling department.
Essential Job Functions
· Contact employees to backfill any call ins.
· Assist with scheduling multiple employees.
· Enter employee information into the scheduling software.
· Enter in orders for events and client requests.
· Ensure that all events and posts are covered at all times.
· Assist employees with any questions or concerns they have about locations or times.
· Communicate well with supervisors and managers to ensure proper scheduling.
· 3+ years experience in a fast paced office environment.
· Scheduling experience preferred.
· Proficient in a variety of computer software applications.
· Have good attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task and work well under stress.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge of office administration procedures.
· 3+ years in a scheduling atmosphere.
· Associates degree or higher preferred, OR
· Any similar combination of education and experience.
As the leading private security provider in the Northern Nevada area, the ESI Security Services family has been assisting Northern Nevada and California for the past twenty years. Originally established as Events Services, Inc. by owner Mike Hendi in 1989, the company had only a handful of employees and one company vehicle. Since its inception, Events Services has grown to include over 450 employees, a vast array of services, and a fleet of over 20 company vehicles. ESI Security Services, which started as the patrol division of Events Services, Inc., has become its own company and has taken over all security aspects ranging from onsite security to patrol inspection services. Events Services, Inc. now specializes in services such as ticket taking, ushers, and many other special event services. Our services start from the time you pick up the phone to speak with our professional and friendly office team to the training of our quality officers that work at your site. We know that our success depends on your success so we work closely with you to get every detail right. When you need security, we want you to think ESI. When you choose ESI, we want you to think exceptional.
APPLY ONLINE AT: http://employment.esi-security.us/
PILB # 700 CA PPO # 16693
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications