As the leading private security provider in the Northern Nevada area, the ESI Security Services family has been assisting Northern Nevada and California for the past twenty years. Originally established as Events Services, Inc. by owner Mike Hendi in 1989, the company had only a handful of employees and one company vehicle. Since its inception, Events Services has grown to include over 450 employees, a vast array of services, and a fleet of over 20 company vehicles. ESI Security Services, which started as the patrol division of Events Services, Inc., has become its own company and has taken over all security aspects ranging from onsite security to patrol inspection services. Events Services, Inc. now specializes in services such as ticket taking, ushers, and many other special event services. Our services start from the time you pick up the phone to speak with our professional and friendly office team to the training of our quality officers that work at your site. We know that our success depends on your success so we work closely with you to get every detail right. When you need security, we want you to think ESI. When you choose ESI, we want you to think exceptional.
APPLY ONLINE AT: http://employment.esi-security.us/
PILB # 700 CA PPO # 16693
RECRUITING SPECIALIST - Position Overview: Provides administrative support to the Senior Recruiter with regard to Recruiting efforts and human resource needs.
Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for assisting Senior Recruiting Specialist with recruiting efforts and on-boarding candidates.
· Schedules meetings and interviews for qualified candidates.
· Completes all new hire paperwork.
· Prepares new employee files.
· Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
· Helps maintain company employee directory.
· Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
· Completes all employee verification requests.
· Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
· Responsible for uniform distribution and inventory.
· Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains books current.
· Performs all other duties assigned.
· Requires prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources.
· Requires effective oral and written communication skills.
· Have excellent interpersonal skills and maintains confidentiality.
· Strong computer literacy.
· Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Follows Instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
· 3+ years experience in the Recruitment/HR field, OR
· Any similar combination of education and experience.